It is nowdays as well....most of those guys lived a life span comparable to what men live today tho...not off by a whole lot.
Yes, I know. But back then that was usually considered fairly old.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It is nowdays as well....most of those guys lived a life span comparable to what men live today tho...not off by a whole lot.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Proof positive: Bad enough to butcher it once,but the forgetful old man forgot AGAIN that there is no longer such a nation as Czechoslovakia
McCain again cites current events in 'Czechoslovakia'
Posted: 08:45 PM ET
From CNN Associate Political Editor Rebecca Sinderbrand
McCain again referred to the nation of Czechoslovakia, which no longer exists.
(CNN) ? For the second time in two days, John McCain has referred to current events in "Czechoslovakia"? ? a country that officially ceased to exist in January of 1993.
"And I regret some of the recent behavior Russia that has exhibited, and I'll be glad to talk about that later on including reduction in oil supplies to Czechoslovakia after they agreed with us on a missile defense system, etcetera,"? said the presumptive Republican nominee at a New Mexico town hall Tuesday.
More than fifteen years ago, Czechoslovakia officially split into two nations ? the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
On Monday, the Arizona senator made virtually the same statement about recent Russian moves that troubled him, citing that country's attempt to reduce "the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia."?
Later that evening, McCain's campaign sent reporters a statement on the issue, which quoted the Arizona senator calling the nation "the Czech Republic"? twice.
Filed under: John McCain "? Popular Posts
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Probably gonna vote for the man, just to keep from voting for Osama, but the dude is too old....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Neither of the two are worth much but will probably vote for McCain.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I'm seriously not sure it is worth the gas to drive to the pole
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I have to vote through absentee ballot.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably gonna vote for the man, just to keep from voting for Osama, but the dude is too old.... </div></div>
Maybe if he picks a decent running mate, it would make the choice to vote Republican a little easier.
After the last 8 years, I don't see how anyone could rationalize voting for the GOP..my vote won't be for a man as much as a backlash to the way things are.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
man i was all prepaired to vote dem until they sent this "thing" out
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks